Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 19 - Uecker - All about the minimum. Or is it about the finish?

Today was not easy.  I'm trying to fight something off.  My chest feels a bit heavy and all of a sudden, I have a bit of a cough.  I feel really good other than those stupid things.  Also today, I had to go into the city for an appointment, so actual running time was some what limited.

I was about to head out the door and the phone rang.  The call delayed me from my run and made my time crunch even shorter, but I'm very glad I took it.  Was well worth the delay.

Because of those things, and the fact that I want to try to stay healthy so that I can actually do all 31 days, I did the minimum today.  25 minutes.  That's it.  That's day.  Hoping to make another day and be fully healthy tomorrow.

Day 19 - see that book?  You're in it.

RAN 2.38 MI ON 12/19/13

DISTANCE
2.38mi
DURATION
25:11
AVG PACE
10:34
KCAL
481

No comments:

Post a Comment