Friday, December 27, 2013

Days 25, 26 & 27 - Uecker - With a little help from my friends (& ibuprofen)

Christmas Day - aka Marco 25 - Cold, crisp, bumpy, slippy, fun run.  We went out as a somewhat of a  group and enjoyed an easy pace and nice scenery.  Not even sure could term it a run because of all the chop we were running on, but we'll count it.  "Twas the Night Before Christmas," kept going through my head.  I was trying to rework it for this, but never really came up with anything.  Will let the pictures do the talking.
The photographer of the group (Eric)


The day

The trail

The group

The one who keeps me going.
The intrepid blogger



Day 26 - Cold morning run with Catherine.  Again really thankful that she was there with me to keep me going and finish this one.  After running on all of the ice yesterday I was really feeling it today and just having a hard time slogging through this one.  Really not liking all the slush and ice we were having to deal with today.  Another run of very cautious steps.
Wanted to stop, but I can do that in 5 more runs.
That sign ahead of me is very tempting

This sign lets me know I'm almost done.


Day 27 - Holy Cow!  Only 2 layers and regular tights today.  Was really nice to be able to not feel quite so bundled and able to move a bit better than what seems like weeks.  Just an easy go today.  Pretty mindless too.  Just let the music carry me through this one.

All that's left



Days 25, 26, 27 - in da books.

RAN 4.06 MI ON 12/25/13

DISTANCE
4.06mi
DURATION
48:30
AVG PACE
11:55
KCAL
925

RAN 3.09 MI ON 12/26/13

DISTANCE
3.09mi
DURATION
37:00
AVG PACE
11:58
KCAL
698







RAN 3.05 MI ON 12/27/13

DISTANCE
3.05mi
DURATION
31:31
AVG PACE
10:20
KCAL
72
0

No comments:

Post a Comment