Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 27: Stine - A Marco-Selfie on the Trails!

I went outside to run today - in the sunlight!  The bright warm temperature was 37 degrees.  Yes, that IS so fantastic :)  Our bestest nanny from AZ was here visiting so I took advantage of it and went on a nice run - beyond the minimum - while she took the 3 kiddos to lunch.  I did not anticipate the slick snow-pack at Izaak Walton.  It was a struggle in the hilly parts, but it was absolutely beautiful.  A mile in there was no need for the gloves and just really enjoyed the big 5+ mile loop around Homewood and thru the trails.  As I realize that only 4 days now stand between me and the end of Marcothon, I honestly can't believe it.

By the way, I am loving my new Garmin Forerunner 10.  Its simplicity is fantastic and just discovered a way to link them all back to RunKeeper where my runs before this week have all been stored.  

Run Data Stored here via Garmin Connect

Untitled
Fri, Dec 27, 2013 11:41 AM Central Time (US & Canada) By tabysu1
Activity Type: Running Event Type: Uncategorized | Course: --
Summary
Distance:5.27 mi
Time:46:47
Avg Pace:8:52 min/mi
Elevation Gain:88 ft
Calories:623 C

No comments:

Post a Comment