Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 30: Stine - Cold One Done...ONE MORE!

Well...ONE MORE DAMN RUN.  I don't have much to say.  It was cold.  Super Cold.  Marcothon is truly making me earn it. Here I am at mile 2.  My face was too frozen to smile.


I decided after this picture was taken to say "Screw You Marco" and instead of doing the marcominimum...I decided for 6+....yeah, it was cold but I felt great.  This was 30 straight days of running outside in the Chicago weather.  I was so happy to be home.  Below is me showing my proud "one more run" finger after I had slightly "unfrozen".  Today it was 7 degrees before the wind chill. Tomorrow the forecast is snow.  I scoff at that.  I plan to run 5+ again.  I'm going out with a bang. TAKE.THAT. MARCO.



My run data HERE

Monday Run

DEC 30, 2013  -  8:16 AM
MI

6.24

DURATION

55:36

AVERAGE PACE

8:55

CALORIES BURNED

704

No comments:

Post a Comment